Monday, January 4, 2010

Bethel Daniel Fast Day 4: Drawing Nearer to God

Each day of this fast, I find myself drawing closer to God. Each moment I speak to the Bethel family, I find myself rejoicing in God. Each day, each moment, I find myself praying more to God for each member of the Bethel family. I find myself asking the Holy Spirit to reveal more to us, to empower us more to greater works for the Lord. I find myself praying more for those members of the Bethel family who we have not seen in a while.

I really just find myself loving God more as I love Bethel more. It is okay to ask God for more of the Holy Spirit. I am reminded that "the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit" (Romans 14:17). This must be our goal as we move through this season... the seek God more but to be filled by the Holy Spirit more and more each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment