Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bethel Daniel Fast Day 21: A New Beginning

I have never in my life prayed and fasted with a community as I have over these past 21 days. I am almost at a loss for words.

It is amazing when God confirms the spiritual inspiration that was given to you. I wasn't sure how God was going to bless when this idea came before the Bethel family. I just knew that God was going to bless. The songwriter declares:

How great is our God?
Name above all names.
Worthy of all praise
My heart will sing...
How great ...is our God?

Our God is great. Did you see the miracles emerge clearly during this fast? Each of us took part in something that was pleasing to God. This is just the beginning of what God has planned for God's Bethel. When the clock strikes midnight and God allows us to see a new day. Remember this day. Tomorrow, as you get ready to partake of something you have not had since "last year", remember what the significant time you spent with God. Maybe you don't need as much of all those things we used to eat, but maybe the words of Christ should ring true in our ears: "Man (or woman) does not live by bread alone, but upon every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God.".

How great is our God? Let's not completely pile our plates with our old selves, but aspire to walk in the new with a better relationship with God, with more of the Holy Spirit, better diets, stronger faith and spiritual resolve. How great is our God? I feel, trust and know that a mighty move of the Spirit is coming... Name above all names. God has more blessings for us. Praise God for new ministries, deliverance, healing, financial relief, divine promise, and the release of spiritual gifts. Worthy of all praise. Continue to praise more, pray more, trust more, read more. I did all of these things during the fast. I can't even help myself anymore. It in my soul. In my mind. My heart. Thank God for the heart! My heart will sing how great is OUR GOD!

Hallelujhah! Only God be Glorified!

No comments:

Post a Comment